- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- McNair on FBI report--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Orangeburg Massacre, Orangeburg, S.C., 1968
Criminal justice, Administration of
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
- McNair, Robert E. (Robert Evander), 1923-2007
- United States, South Carolina, Lexington County, 33.90233, -81.27219
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- South Carolina Governor Robert McNair speaking at a press conference about the reaction to a recent Federal Bureau of Investigation report. The topic of the report is unclear, though it may refer to the Orangeburg Massacre.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Moving Image Research Collections. All rights reserved. For further information please contact University of South Carolina, Moving Image Research Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Variable-area optical. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections