- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- I. DeQuincey Newman on proposed demonstration plans--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Columbia (S.C.)--Description and travel
Civil rights movements
African Americans--Civil rights
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Shot of Harden Street Lunch and Royal Motel. I. DeQuincy Newman being interviewed. He speaks about and defines massive demonstration and threatens to hold demonstrations within two weeks.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Betacam SP. Silent and sound. Color. Master. 4:3. Sound.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections