- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Student demonstrations (part 3)--outtakes
- Contributor to Resource:
- WNOK 1515
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Orangeburg Massacre, Orangeburg, S.C., 1968
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Various scenes of Orangeburg students from Claflin and S. C. State Colleges (University) demonstrating / protesting at South Carolina State House (Capitol). Various scenes of Highway Patrolmen on guard.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Silent. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Silent. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections