- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Charleston school integration--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Segregation in education--United States
- United States, South Carolina, Berkeley County, 33.19768, -79.95099
United States, South Carolina, Charleston County, 32.74917, -79.94202
United States, South Carolina, Charleston County, Charleston, 32.77657, -79.93092
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Shot of a police car pulling up to a curb at Rutledge Avenue and Vanderhorst Street, followed by various shots of several white children and an African-American boy exiting the school. Mrs. Mary Alexander escorts her grandson from the school. From reel dated "week ending 63-08-27."
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Silent. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Variable-area optical. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections