- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Clifton Brown on trespassing ordinances--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Sumter County, 33.91617, -80.38232
United States, South Carolina, Sumter County, Sumter, 33.92044, -80.34147
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Interview with Sumter Mayor Clifton Brown. Brown claims ordinance was not intended as affront to any particular race. African Americans want repeal. Brown does not expect repeal, but plans to work on other request.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Moving Image Research Collections. All rights reserved. For further information please contact University of South Carolina, Moving Image Research Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Variable-area optical. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections