- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Hollings on civil rights lawsuits--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
Segregation in education--United States
- Hollings, Ernest F., 1922-2019
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Governor Ernest "Fritz" Hollings gives a press conference. Topics covered include calls made by Attorney General Robert Kennedy to state governors, asking them to forestall civil rights lawsuits.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. B&W. Masterpositive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Variable-area optical. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections