- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Clyburn defends the S.C. Human Affairs Commission--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
Motion picture journalists
- Clyburn, James
- United States, South Carolina, Lexington County, 33.90233, -81.27219
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Various scenes of a press conference held by James Clyburn, head of the South Carolina Human Affairs Commission. Speaks to charges by the S.C. Chamber of Commerce that the Commission is ineffective. Clyburn contends that inefficiencies are due to the fact that the S.C. Human Affairs Commission is required to submit its investigation to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in Atlanta. Reporter Gary Pozsik closes.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. Color. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Magnetic. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections