- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Blacks United for Action protest on Main Street--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Redfern II
Police brutality--United States
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Various shots of Black United for Action leader Redfern II and one hundred and fifty to two hundred persons protest an incident at Ashley Apartments that was characterized by police brutality, according to Redfern. People march and chant on Main Street in Columbia.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Silent. Color. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Magnetic. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections