- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Blacks United for Action protest rally--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Redfern II
Police brutality--United States
Civil rights demonstrations
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Various scenes of members of Blacks United for Action holding a protest rally on the steps of the state Capitol. The protest was held to call attention to the shooting death of L. G. Hall by South Carolina Highway Patrol Trooper L. L. Wilson. Three hundred (300) persons gathered, sitting on steps, clapping, lining up for protest march, and chanting. Long shot activist Redfern II speaks.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. Color. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Magnetic. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections