- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Civil rights rally at church--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Emanuel AME Church (Charleston, S.C.)
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- United States, South Carolina, Charleston County, 32.74917, -79.94202
United States, South Carolina, Charleston County, Charleston, 32.77657, -79.93092
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Interior and exterior: medium closeup hands drop money in collection plate. Medium shot people pass camera dropping in money. Long shot of African-American congregation in church. Medium closeup man speaks from pulpit. Long shot congregation sways to music. Medium shot, medium closeup crowd sways and sings. Medium closeup man in pulpit. Medium shot congregation. Long shot exterior of Emanuel AME Church. Note: from reel dated "week ending 63-07-21"
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Moving Image Research Collections. All rights reserved. For further information please contact University of South Carolina, Moving Image Research Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Film: 16mm. Silent. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Variable-area optical. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections