- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Simkins on police brutality--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Police brutality--United States
- Simkins, Modjeska Monteith, 1899-1992
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Modjeska Simkins on police brutality. Describes several recent incidents of alleged beatings and mistreatment of African Americans by police, including the shooting death of Grant Brown at the city jail on November 8, 1965. From week ending reel dated 65-12-08.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Moving Image Research Collections. All rights reserved. For further information please contact University of South Carolina, Moving Image Research Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Variable-area optical. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections