- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Robert F. Kennedy arrives in South Carolina--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
Civil rights demonstrations
- Kennedy, Robert F., 1925-1968
Russell, Donald Stuart, 1906-1998
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Attorney General Robert F. "Bobby" Kennedy arrives at airport. Protesters holding signs holding signs that read, "Welcome to S.C., land of segregation and discrimination," and "Let there be justice for all." Scenes of Kennedy arriving at State Capitol and speaking with Governor Donald Russell. From reel dated "week ending 63-04-28."
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Moving Image Research Collections. All rights reserved. For further information please contact University of South Carolina, Moving Image Research Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Film: 16mm. Silent. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Silent. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections