- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- African-American neighborhoods and schools--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
Richland County School District 1
Segregation in education--United States
C.A. Johnson High School
- United States, South Carolina, Lexington County, 33.90233, -81.27219
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Cornell Alvin "C.A." Johnson High School and William Augustus "W.A." Perry Junior High School, historically segregated schools in Columbia, South Carolina are shown. This includes exterior and interior footage of the cafeteria and classroom. The surrounding neighborhoods and areas are also shown.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Moving Image Research Collections. All rights reserved. For further information please contact University of South Carolina, Moving Image Research Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Film: 16mm. Silent. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Silent. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections