- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Joe Rogers on USC integration--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- University of South Carolina
Segregation in education--United States
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- motion pictures (visual works)
- State Representative Joseph Rogers (Clarendon) being interviewed. Says it is "a sad day" when South Carolina must either do things it opposes or risk "federal force." The University of South Carolina will go to U. S. Supreme Court, until then must accept ruling. Rogers hopes African Americans will not make schools undesirable to other students - state would close schools.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Sound. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections