- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Students demonstrate outside Governor's mansion--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
Civil rights demonstrations
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Multiple shots of African-American students picketing outside the South Carolina Governor's mansion in an integration demonstration. Some of the signs read: "Now is the time to make your stand for justice," and "Governor Hollings, the United States Senate is no place for you"
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Silent. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Silent. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections