- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Governor Hollings warns students against demonstrating--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights demonstrations
- Hollings, Ernest F., 1922-2019
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Governor Hollings takes to television and the radio to warn students from Benedict and Allen colleges not to engage in protests, demonstrations or other acts of civil disobedience. He says it is his responsibility to keep law and order.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Moving Image Research Collections. All rights reserved. For further information please contact University of South Carolina, Moving Image Research Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Sound. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections