- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Oral history interview with Dargan Frierson by Eugene Pfaff
- Frierson, Dargan
- Contributor to Resource:
- Pfaff, Eugene E.
- Greensboro, N.C. : The University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Race relations
Protest movements--United States
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
Civil rights demonstration--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- In this transcript of an oral history interview conducted circa 1980 by Eugene Pfaff with Dargan Frierson, Frierson discusses FBI investigation into the 1969 incident at North Carolina A&T and the death of Willie Grimes. He also provides his opinions of the FBI under the J. Edgar Hoover's directorship.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- IN COPYRIGHT. This item is subject to copyright. Contact the contributing institution for permission to reuse.
- Original Collection:
OH001 Greensboro Voices Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries