- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Segregation and the Supreme Court
- Date of Original:
- Segregation in education--United States
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- speeches (compositions)
- In this speech, the unidentified author, possibly Benjamin L. Smith, discusses the pending Supreme Court decision on Brown v. Board of Education in 1954. The writer briefly provides details for the five cases that makeup Brown, and provides the three possible outcomes of the case.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
RL.01210 Benjamin Lee Smith Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries