- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Letter from D. Edward Hudgins to Benjamin L. Smith]
- Hudgins, D. Edward
- Date of Original:
- Segregation in education--United States
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- This September 4, 1956 letter from D. Edward Hudgins to Greensboro school superintendent, Benjamin L. Smith, commends Smith for his recent statement about the Pearsall Plan. Hudgins shares his feeling that the plan has the potential to destroy public education in North Carolina, but says he supports the request for more time in desegregating schools.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
RL.01210 Benjamin Lee Smith Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries