- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Public schools, desegregation, and North Carolina's future
- Graham, Edward Kidder, Jr.
- Date of Original:
- Segregation in education--United States
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- speeches (compositions)
- This speech, given by Chancellor Edward Graham Jr., addresses the challenges facing North Carolina's public school system in the wake of the Brown v. the Board of Education decision handed down by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1954, which mandated school desegregation. It was delivered in 1955 to an unknown audience.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
UA2.4 Edward Kidder Graham, Jr. Records
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries