- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Images from Pine Needles, 1967]
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Greensboro, N.C. : The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Date of Original:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Race relations--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- clippings (information artifacts)
- Pine Needles, the 1967 yearbook of The University of North Carolina at Greensboro depicts continued integration of the student population. African American students have little to no visibility in candid shots and club shots show some African American involvement in campus organizations. Included are sample pages of class portraits showing a representative black to white student ratio.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 9" x 12"
- Original Collection:
- UNCG's yearbook collection, from which this item was taken, has been digitized in its entirety and is available online at http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/landingpage/collection/PineNeedles
University Yearbooks (Civil Rights Clippings)
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries