- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Letter from Tony Huxley to Harper's magazine]
- Huxley, Tony
- Contributor to Resource:
- Watson, Robert W.
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro Massacre, Greensboro, N.C., 1979
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- Two page letter from Tony Huxley to the editors of Harper's magazine regarding Robert Watson's essay "Media Martyrdom", published in the March 1980 issue, about the murder of five Communist Workers Party members at the Death to the Klan rally, in Greensboro, North Carolina. Huxley criticizes Watson's portrayal of the victims, and argues that Watson has sided with the Klansmen and Nazis who killed them.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- IN COPYRIGHT. This item is subject to copyright. Contact the contributing institution for permission to reuse.
- 11" x 8.5"
- Original Collection:
The Robert Watson Papers, from which this item was taken, have been digitized and are available online at http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/robertwatsonpapers/collection/MSS
MSS084 Robert W. Watson Papers, 1948-1980
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries