- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Meakins Discusses Integration
- Greensboro, N.C. : Greensboro College (N.C.)
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Race relations
Greensboro College (N.C.)
Race relations--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- clippings (information artifacts)
- This December 8, 1967 article published in the Greensboro College student newspaper, The Collegian, summarizes an informal discussion held by the head of the school Department of Education and Teacher Training, in which he reported on a conference on teacher education and school integration. The discussion was intended to help prepare Greensboro College students to work in "integrated or completely Negro Schools."
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 3.8" x 4.6"
- Original Collection:
Collegian (Civil Rights Clippings)
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries