- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Response Letter from Governor Dan Moore to Elmer D. Yost]
- Moore, Daniel Killian
- Date of Original:
- Black power
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Black power--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- This letter, dated November 24, 1967, is Governor Dan K. Moore's response to a November 16, 1967, letter from Elmer D. Yost of Greensboro. Yost's letter complained about the controversial Black Power Forum held at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) November 1-3, 1967. In his response, Moore thanked Yost for expressing his views and said that he would forward the letter to UNCG Chancellor James Sharbrough Ferguson and to University President William Friday.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
UA2.8 Chancellor James Sharbrough Ferguson Records
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries