- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Letter to Chancellor Ferguson thanking him for his support for the UNCG Black Power Forum]
- Brewer, Janyce
- Contributor to Resource:
- Oliver, Thomasine
- Date of Original:
- Black power
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Black power--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- This letter, dated November 27, 1967 is from Janyce Brewer and Thomasine Oliver, Chairmen of the Public Relations Coordinating Committee of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) Student Government Association. The letter thanks Chancellor James Sharbrough Ferguson for his statements in support of the controversial Black Power Forum held at UNCG November 1-3, 1967.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
UA2.8 Chancellor James Sharbrough Ferguson Records
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries