- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Services Put Focus on Sit-Ins
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro Sit-ins, Greensboro, N.C., 1960
Civil rights demonstrations
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- clippings (information artifacts)
- This Greensboro Daily News article by staff writers Kenneth Campbell and Lindsey Gruson, published January 28, 1980, reports on church services commemorating the twentieth anniversary of the Greensboro Woolworth store sit-ins. Also included is a summary of upcoming events for the "commemoration week." This article was clipped and saved in a scrapbook about the twentieth anniversary of the sit-ins made by Clarence L. "Curly" Harris, manager of the Greensboro Woolworth store at the time of the 1960 sit-ins.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- IN COPYRIGHT. This item is subject to copyright. Contact the contributing institution for permission to reuse.
- 9" x 11"
- Original Collection:
MSS141 Clarence Lee Harris Papers, circa 1916-1997
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries