- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Photograph of Clarence Lee Harris]
- Manning, John Frank
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro Sit-ins, Greensboro, N.C., 1960
Civil rights demonstrations
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- This photographic portrait depicts Clarence "Curly" Harris, who was manager of the Greensboro Woolworth store at the time of the 1960 lunch counter sit-ins. The photograph was taken March 1, 1955 at Manning Studio in Greensboro, most likely by photographer John Manning.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- IN COPYRIGHT. This item is subject to copyright. Contact the contributing institution for permission to reuse.
- 3.2" x 4.6"
- Original Collection:
Manning Studio Photograph Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries