Charles Taylor attended the 1940 General Conference of the African Methodist Episcopal Church in Detroit, Michigan, with Joseph and Mattie DeLaine.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- CORE--Reports on projects (weekly by staff) - 1964 March-1965 Sept. for Camden, Canton, Gluckstadt, Pleasant, Green, Valley View, federal programs, freedom schools, political programs (Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 4, Segment 82) (Reports)
- Freedom Information Service--WATS reports, January 1964-June 1964 (Freedom Information Service records, 1962-1979; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 780, Reel 1, Segment 1-4) (Reports)
- King--February-March 1964 WATS Line Calls (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Archives Main Stacks, Z: Accessions M82-445, Box 1, Folder 3) (Reports)
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000 (University of South Carolina)