Wikipedia 26 Oct. 2012: American lay theologian and civil rights activist who was active from the 1950s to the 1970s. Author of The life of worship and the legal profession, 1955.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Dunlap--Mississippi Freedom Project, 1964-1965 (Papers, 1964-1972, 1994; Z: Accessions, M2000-007, Box 2, Folder 5) (Flyers)
- Gabriner -Civil Rights miscellaneous files 1963-1966 (Robert Gabriner Papers 1961-1981; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 575, Box 9, Folder 9) (Curricula)
- Moore--Correspondence Of Others, Collected by Moore, 1952-1970 (Amzie Moore papers, 1941-1970; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 551, Box 2 Folder 3) (Correspondence)