Spike, Robert W., 1924-1966
Executive director of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America Congress of Racial Equality from its founding in mid-1963 to January 1, 1966.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Call to a conference on free elections in 1965; 24 April 1965 (Image; Text)
- Memo, Aaron Henry, Bob Moses and Dave Dennis to Roy Wilkins, et al.; April 28, 1964 (Text)
- Memo, Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party to Northern supporters of MFDP; March 29, 1965 (Text)
- Memo, Washington office to support organizations of the MFDP; August 19, 1965 (Memorandums)