Leader of the Jackson, Mississippi American Legion Negro Post 211 which was suspended in 1958 for its support of the N.A.A.C.P.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Butler Center for Arkansas Studies Oral History Collections (Butler Center for Arkansas Studies)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- King--May 1964 WATS Line Calls (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Archives Main Stacks, Z: Accessions M82-445, Box 1, Folder 6) (Reports)
- Moore--Correspondence Of Others, Collected by Moore, 1952-1970 (Amzie Moore papers, 1941-1970; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 551, Box 2 Folder 3) (Correspondence)
- Moore--Voter Registration, 1958-1968, undated (Amzie Moore papers, 1941-1970; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 551, Box 8 Folder 9) (Reports)
- Series 2515 : Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission Records Online, 1994-2006, Folders (Mississippi Department of Archives and History)