White female civil rights worker and SNNC field worker feature in the Alabama Department of Public Safety's publication, Individuals active in civil disturbances.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- King--August, 1964 WATS Line Calls (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 9) (Reports)
- King--February-March 1964 WATS Line Calls (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Archives Main Stacks, Z: Accessions M82-445, Box 1, Folder 3) (Reports)
- SAVF-Council of Federated Organizations (COFO) papers (Social Action vertical file, circa 1930-2002; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 577, Box 16, Folder 6) (Pamphlets)
- Walker--WATS Line reports 1964-1965 (Samuel Walker papers, 1964-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 655, Box 1, Folder 4) (Reports)
- Individuals Active in Civil Disturbances, volume 2 (Alabama Department of Archives and History)