Mitchell, Clarence M. (Clarence Maurice), 1911-1984
"Director, Washington Bureau, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), 1950-1978."--Oral Histories, Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr., Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum website.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Asa and Elna Spaulding papers, 1909-1997 and undated, bulk 1935-1983 (Duke University Libraries)
- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections (University of South Carolina)
- Isaiah DeQuincey Newman, (1911-1985), Papers, 1929-2003 (University of South Carolina)
- Series 2515 : Mississippi State Sovereignty Commission Records Online, 1994-2006, Photographs (Mississippi Department of Archives and History)
- W. W. Law Moving Image and Sound Collection (City of Savannah Municipal Archives)