Marshall, Burke, 1922-
Marshall served as U. S. Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division, Department of Justice, 1961-1965; Chairman, National Advisory Commission on Selective Service, 1966-1967. -- Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum WWW site.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- African American Odyssey (Library of Congress)
- Civil Rights Library of St. Augustine (Proctor Library)
- Eyes on the Prize Interviews (Washington University in St. Louis University Libraries)
- Southern school news (University of Georgia Libraries)
- WSB-TV Newsfilm Collection (Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection)