Civil rights worker in Clarksdale, Mississippi during Freedom Summer and then wife of Bob Mandel.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Braden--Mississippi 1964 (continued)-1966 (Carl and Anne Braden papers, 1928-2006; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 6, Box 56, Folder 1) (Press releases)
- Heath--Freedom Summer Volunteers - Missing volunteers, 1964 (William Heath research papers, 1963-1997; Z: Accessions, M2009-045, Box 3, Folder 10) (Clippings (information artifacts))
- King--June 1964 WATS Line calls (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Archives Main Stacks, Z: Accessions M82-445, Box 1, Folder 7) (Reports)
- Stromquist--Mississippi Freedom Project background information, 1964 (Shelton Stromquist papers, 1963-1978; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 641, Box 1, Folder 3) (Clippings (information artifacts))