Charles Johnson was the principal of Jordan-Matthews High School in Siler City, North Carolina, in 1990.--From Oral Histories of the American South biography.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- King--July, 1964 WATS Line Calls (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 8) (Reports)
- King--Mississippi Summer Project, miscellaneous files (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 21) (Reports)
- Walker--WATS Line reports 1964-1965 (Samuel Walker papers, 1964-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 655, Box 1, Folder 4) (Reports)
- Oral Histories of the American South: The Civil Rights Movement (Documenting the American South (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill))
- USM Oral History (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)