Civil rights worker and founding Southern Students Organizing Committee (SSOC) member.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Alabama Media Group Collection (Alabama Department of Archives and History)
- Police blockade, including horses, in Selma, Alabama, during the Selma civil rights demonstrations or Selma to Montgomery March. (Negatives (photographs))
- Police blockade on Sylvan Street in Selma, Alabama, probably on Bloody Sunday (March 7). (Negatives (photographs))
- Roy Wilkins on the last day of the Selma to Montgomery March, possible at the City of St. Jude campsite in Montgomery, Alabama. (Negatives (photographs))
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection (Alabama Department of Archives and History)
- Charlotta Bass / California Eagle Photograph Collection (University of Southern California Libraries)