Hastie, William, 1904-1976
Hastie served as Chairman of the National Legal Committee, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Dunlap--Mississippi Freedom Project, 1964-1965 (Papers, 1964-1972, 1994; Z: Accessions, M2000-007, Box 2, Folder 5) (Flyers)
- Park--Robert W. Park papers, 1964-1966; Archives Main Stacks SC658 (Correspondence)
- Robinson--Freedom School materials (Jo Ann Ooiman Robinson papers, 1960-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 191, Box 1, Folder 6) (Periodicals)
- SEDFRE--Community Center Fundraising, Finances and Sponsors, 1964-1965 (Scholarship, Education and Defense Fund for Racial Equality records, 1944-1976; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 546, Box 1, Folder 15) (Correspondence)