Grinage, Benjamin, 1932-
Pine Bluff, Arkansas SNCC leader featured in the Alabama Dept. of Public Safety's publication, Individuals active in civil disturbances. In 1964, Rev. Grinage ran for a seat in the Arkansas state House of Representatives.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- King--SNCC Position Papers & Reports, undated (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 19) (Reports)
- Zinn--Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee papers, administration, 1963-1965 (Howard Zinn papers, 1956-1994; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 588, Box 2, Folder 11) (Correspondence)
- Individuals Active in Civil Disturbances, volume 2 (Alabama Department of Archives and History)