Fox, Larry Crawford, 1944-
Larry Fox was president of the Committee on Appeal for Human Rights, a civil rights organization based at the historically black universities in Atlanta, beginning in the fall of 1963.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- King--SNCC Position Papers & Reports, undated (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 19) (Reports)
- King--SNCC Press Releases, 1964 (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 11) (Press releases)
- Walker--WATS Line reports 1964-1965 (Samuel Walker papers, 1964-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 655, Box 1, Folder 4) (Reports)
- Individuals Active in Civil Disturbances, volume 2 (Alabama Department of Archives and History)