Civil rights worker in Madison County, Mississippi who helped the Madison County Sewing Firm find customers and financial backers in Connecticut circa 1965.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- SAVF-Council of Federated Organizations (COFO) papers (Social Action vertical file, circa 1930-2002; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 577, Box 16, Folder 6) (Pamphlets)
- SEDFRE--Community Center Proposals, Organization and Plans for Center, 1964-1965 (Scholarship, Education and Defense Fund for Racial Equality records, 1944-1976; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 546, Box 1, Folder 16) (Memorandums)
- Stromquist--Mississippi Freedom Project background information, 1964 (Shelton Stromquist papers, 1963-1978; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 641, Box 1, Folder 3) (Clippings (information artifacts))
- Walker--WATS Line reports 1964-1965 (Samuel Walker papers, 1964-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 655, Box 1, Folder 4) (Reports)