Farnum, Eric Zemp
Son of an Episcopalian minister, Georgia native, and civil rights worker. In the summer of 1964, he worked with the White Peoples Project.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- DeMuth--Jerry DeMuth papers, 1962-1987; SC3065; WIHVD850-A (Articles)
- King--July, 1964 WATS Line Calls (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 8) (Reports)
- King--Mississippi Summer Project, miscellaneous files (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Z: Accessions, M82-445, Box 1, Folder 21) (Reports)