Resident of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and participant in the Freedom Summer Project, 1964.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Beech--Robert Beech papers, 1963-1972; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 945, Box 2, Folder 2 (Correspondence)
- King--May 1964 WATS Line Calls (Mary E. King papers , 1962-1999; Archives Main Stacks, Z: Accessions M82-445, Box 1, Folder 6) (Reports)
- Walker--WATS Line reports 1964-1965 (Samuel Walker papers, 1964-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 655, Box 1, Folder 4) (Reports)