Circuit county clerk in Madison County, Mississippi during the 1960s.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- CORE Southern Regional Office-- Reports from Madison, Miss., 1964, January-1965, November (Congress of Racial Equality. Southern Regional Office records, 1954-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 85, Box 8, Folder 7) (Fliers (printed matter))
- SEDFRE--Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party Congressional Challenge, 1964-1965 (Scholarship, Education and Defense Fund for Racial Equality records, 1944-1976; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 546, Box 32 Folder 25) (Legal documents)
- Walker--WATS Line reports 1964-1965 (Samuel Walker papers, 1964-1966; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 655, Box 1, Folder 4) (Reports)
- Waskow--Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party, 1964 (Arthur Ocean Waskow papers, 1943-1977; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 5, Box 22, Folder 3) (Pamphlets)