White volunteer teacher in Holly Springs, Mississippi during Freedom Summer. She is also listed as part of the Anti-HUAC Project of the Southern Conference Educational Fund in issues of the Southern Patriot from 1967.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Allen--Newspaper and magazine clippings, newsletters and reports, and 1964 correspondence (Pamela P. Allen papers, 1967-1974; Z: Accessions, M85-587, Folder 2) (Newsletters)
- Hard--Sandra Hard papers, 1964 -1965 (Archives Main Stacks, SC 642) (Correspondence)
- Lipsky--Holly Springs, 1964-1966 (Michael Lipsky and David J. Olson papers, 1935-1981; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 851, Box 1, Folder 5) (Correspondence)