Volunteer of Mississippi Freedom Project in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 1964. Beaulieu was originally of San Francisco, California and a student at Dartmouth College during Freedom Summer.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive (University of Southern Mississippi Libraries)
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Beech--Ministers' Project volunteers' reports, August 20-December, 1964 (Robert Beech Papers, 1963-1972; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 945, Box 6, Folder 7) (Reports)
- CORE--Council of Federated Organizations (COFO) - Memoranda and reports, 1964-1965 (Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 2, Segment 19) (Minutes (administrative records))
- Stromquist--Mississippi Freedom Project background information, 1964 (Shelton Stromquist papers, 1963-1978; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 641, Box 1, Folder 3) (Clippings (information artifacts))