White civil rights volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi during Freedom Summer.
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- Freedom summer digital collection (Wisconsin Historical Society)
- Belfrage--Location file: Clarksdale, 1964, June-August (Sally Belfrage papers, 1962-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 599, Reel 1, Segment 13) (Legal documents)
- Braden--Mississippi 1964 (continued) (Carl and Anne Braden papers, 1928-2006; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 6, Box 56, Folder 1) (Press releases)
- CORE--Council of Federated Organizations (COFO) - Memoranda and reports, 1964-1965 (Congress of Racial Equality. Mississippi 4th Congressional District records, 1961-1966; Historical Society Library Microforms Room, Micro 793, Reel 2, Segment 19) (Minutes (administrative records))
- Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office --Community Centers, 1964 (Council of Federated Organizations Panola County Office records, 1963-1965; Archives Main Stacks, Mss 521, Box 1, Folder 3) (Reports)