African American female, Hattiesburg, Mississippi-based, civil rights activist and appellant in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit case, Hartfield v. Mississippi (July 21, 1966).
Archival Collections and Reference Resources
- King County Snapshots: A Photographic Heritage of Seattle and Surrounding Communities (University of Washington's Libraries)
- Postcard promotion, "Tide Lands," Seattle, 1902 (Documents (object genre))
- Postcard showing the "Umbrella Seat, Kinnear Park", 1907 (Documents (object genre))
- Postcard with an image of the New Seattle Welsh Church, 1908 (Documents (object genre))
- Poster for Pro Metro promoting the clean up of Lake Washington, 1958 (Documents (object genre))