Tarlton Law Library (University of Texas)
- Tarlton Law Library (University of Texas)
- Tarlton Law Library is part of the Jamail Center for Legal Research at The University of Texas School of Law.
- Library collections are comprehensive in terms of American law. The Library also collects extensively in foreign and international law and in several interdisciplinary areas of study. Our Virtual Library is designed to be an inclusive gateway to online legal research. You will find descriptions of legal research sources organized by subject matter and by jurisdiction. The Virtual Library is designed to be useful both to the legal community and to members of the general public.
- 727 East Dean Keeton Street
- Institution homeCompact list of all itemsSearch this institution's 114 items