Penn State Special Collections Library
- Penn State Special Collections Library
- Located on the University Park Campus of Penn State, in State College, PA, the Special Collections Library consists of Historical Collections and Labor Archives, the Penn State University Archives, and Rare Books and Manuscripts. The mission of Special Collections is to provide primary source materials for researchers from Penn State and the larger world of scholarship.
- The researcher can find here more than 150,000 printed volumes, more than 25 million archival records and manuscripts, and another million photographs, maps, prints, and audio-visual items, documenting many subjects including American and British literature, German literature in English translation, and art and architectural history; industrial, labor and political history with a strong emphasis on Pennsylvania since 1800; and the history of Penn State and the local area.
- Pennsylvania State University
- Institution homeCompact list of all itemsView collection record